>vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
> (\(\----------------------------------------------------------(\(\--<
> (='.') "I'm a bunny, and i approve this message."-----(='.')-<
>o(_")")-----------------------------------------------------o(_")")-<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1:: What is your most used in-game name, otherwise known as your "Main" character?

I usually spend most of my time on my warlock, Elise or my rogue Sufficient.

2:: How long have you played on Remnants of Chaos?

I have played Remnants for along time.. I played the origional AV server back on 2.4.3 aswell and I love that its back to stay.

3:: Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft and if you have, for how long?

I never really played retail.. I did off and on for 2 years or so the highest i managed to ever get was about 55 on a hunter.. and when Wrath came out I got a Deathknight to about 62, but thats about it

4:: What is your average daily playing time? Please be as accurate as possible.

I play alot usually.. During the summer as it is now I play around 6 or so hours a day. When school returns in a few weeks I will probly be playing from when I get home to when i go to sleep or less, depending on what i have to do.

5A:: What country or state do you live in? Fluent English is a requirement, do you fulfill that requirement?

I live in New York, and yes, i speak fluent english.

5B:: Do you know any secondary languages? If so, please list them.

No I do not know any secondary languages.

6:: What hours do you normally play and please indicate your time zone?

I live in the Est, and During the summer I play from when I wake up or shortly after, which can be anywhere from 8 - 12 am, and I usually play till around 9-10 pm,

7:: How many different classes have you played on Remnants of Chaos?

I have tried every class on Remnants except Priest

8:: How old are you?

I just turned 16 today smile.gif

9A:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master or related experience?

I have alot of past experiance, I have ran my own server, Gm'd on a few and even attempted to script for my friends server.

9B:: If you have, where and for how long? Please provide as much detailed information as possible. If you haven't any past experience, please input 'N/A' in the field below.

I have been a gm on Soul-Reaver WoW(Closed) Disturbed WoW(Closed, theres two i think one is still open) Scripted for my friends server, (He has asked me not to tell the name of it because its in development, can provide examples of scripts ive made) and recently I compiled a server for my friend so he has something to play on with his friends.

10:: Give a reason (or more) why you should be selected as GM for Remnants of Chaos:

I think I should be a GM because I have alot of experiance, I can deal with almost any problem that will occur, and I love to help people.

11:: Give us some general information about yourself here.

I love to play guitar and express myself through music, I am a calm and passive person that dosent like to get in the middle of everybodys problems.. but ends up doing so and solving them anyways. D:

12:: What can you contribute to Remnants of Chaos that other applicants cannot?

I cant put myself above any other applicant because I do not know what they are capable of, I just think I am qualified to be a GM and have alot to offer for the community.

13:: What is your opinion of the current staff, list their names and your opinion on them following it.

Optical - Dont really know him, never talked to him or anything but I love the work he does here.
Rezlind - He's okay.. he gets out of hand sometimes but who wouldent? tongue.gif most of the people here are crazy
Thor - *coughevilcough*

14:: Name one thing you think would improve Remnants of Chaos furthermore?

Variety, More things to do so the people like syncron with tons of gold and full furious have things to do.

15:: Have you ever been banned or muted?

I was banned once for like.. 2 hours I think,

>vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
> (\(\----------------------------------------------------------(\(\--<
> (='.') "I'm a bunny, and i approve this message."-----(='.')-<
>o(_")")-----------------------------------------------------o(_")")-<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm smarter than the average noob.