Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: <No Heros> Guild (horde)
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > Guild promotion
Abyssal
<No Heros> Is a new guild. We Are Recruting only Active members (horde) we have a Ventrilo.We are very Active.We have Class promotions evrey weekend. If you would like to join Please Contact me on WoW add me to friends my name is Abyssal or add Laru to friends we will then be Gladly to invite you to our Active and fun Guild wink.gif laugh.gif

Guild Rules

1) Give Respect to others and you will get respect yourself. This is not Encyclopedia Dramatica. We support constructive criticism as well, do not go around saying "lol u nub" etc to people, unless it is sarcasm. Any inappropriate, douchey or rather unnecessary comments will be used against you. Oh, and don't get all snippy with the officers either, (or me). Some of us bite >3
2) Follow the rules of the server, if we don't catch you doing anything wrong, we are pretty sure a GM will.
3) If someone is having trouble with something, just help them out, instead of being a dick. This goes especially with class officers. If anyone has a problem referring with their class, ask them. They should help you with your problems.
4) If you need gold, go on a guild Halaa raid, premade, or go to AV. Please, do not beg for gold in the guild.
5) Do not ask for promotions, promotions are earned. If you want someone in the guild invited, tell me or any recruiting officer the name of the person you want invited.
6) And most of all, have fun! If you are not having fun, then do the following in this ytmnd. http://turnoffyourcomputer.ytmnd.com
Sinbane/Sinsane
UPDATE

We are slimming down on recruiting and will stop at 150-175 members.

Those of you who want to join, please post the following:
IGN (Ingame Name):
Character Race:
Character Class:
Amount of Epics with a SS (This will show experience with the game):

The following are Class Officers you can duel.

Paladin: Diomedez
Priest: Everlost
Mage: Snorkfisken
Warlock: Shadoc

The rest of the list of Class Officers you can duel before joining will be updated through Class Officer events.

Class List
The list will show what classes we are recruiting at this time.

Key
||||: Closed
||||: Limited
||||: Open

Priests
Druids
Warriors
Shamans
Mages
Rogues
Paladins
Hunters
Fluffin
dueling is probably the dumbest idea to join a guild. "oh youre gear is horrible. you didnt defeat me. go join another guild" im only saying this because if they arent in your guild.. chances are youre going to do av with them. or halaa. or whatever. if they are in your guild, chances are.... once again, youre going to do, av with them. etc
Bompin
We all have different opinions. Just cause you go for quantity over quality as guild leader does not mean others will follow you. Even if someone looses in duel that`s not 100% refusal from our side. We have officers and some members who act as audience and watch how both players think/play and actually change their play style in different situations so please don`t piss/flame on us since its clear you know nothing about us.

I`m sorry for my bad english and i hope you understand what i wanted to say.

EDIT: Pls Muffin sweetie, tell your guildies not to stay at starting point letting ally win just cause there is 2 more ally than horde in bg. Have a nice day.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.