GM Application

1:: What is your most used in-game name, otherwise known as your "Main" character?
I got a Undead Rogue, called "Pleasure"

2:: How long have you played on Remnants of Chaos?
I have played, for the beginning, with the old Chaos.

3:: Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft and if you have, for how long?
I played Retail wow for like 3 years, i got 2 level 80.

4:: What is your average daily playing time? Please be as accurate as possible.
Its about : 5-12 hours a Day.

5A:: What country or state do you live in? Fluent English is a requirement, do you fulfill that requirement?
I live in Kastrup, its a small town, in the Country Denmark : I had a 10 in english, at school, i use English everyday, on Skype.

5B:: Do you know any secondary languages? If so, please list them.
I can Germany.

6:: What hours do you normally play and please indicate your time zone?

9 am to 10 pm GMT+10

7:: How many different classes have you played on Remnants of Chaos?
I allways used to use :
Paladin - Ret
Rogue - Assa
Or a Mage - Frost

8:: How old are you?
16 years old.

9A:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master or related experience?
I used to have own Private servers, i had 200+ players on one of them, i worked for Burning Fusion before, i worked for them in 3 months.

9B:: If you have, where and for how long? Please provide as much detailed information as possible. If you haven't any past experience, please input 'N/A' in For the first time i tried a Private server, i got to learn, every detail, and profession you need to have as a GM,

10:: Give a reason (or more) why you should be selected as GM for Remnants of Chaos:
Im a happy young guy, with alot of Experience, on private servers, i got all the rules, and Commands,

11:: Give us some general information about yourself here.
Im 16 years old, i dont do any sports, i like gaming wow all day, i got alot of URL friends, i talk with them on skype, i got a big experience around the private servers, i love work, with ticket, i can make portals, all kind of stuff, i can fix bugs to, and make Gear, and alot of other stuff, that maybe needed for a private server smile.gif

12:: What can you contribute to Remnants of Chaos that other applicants cannot?
All my experience, and my happy face smile.gif

13:: What is your opinion of the current staff, list their names and your opinion on them following it.
The staff now, need some more controls, about the Players, that even hacks, or do group in FFA, but i know that can get better, if just the staff, got a happy face, and work togheter like a team smile.gif

14:: Name one thing you think would improve Remnants of Chaos furthermore?
I will find out, when i see all of the Panel, the staff use, and get looked around, but maybe, some more control at the Players smile.gif

15:: Have you ever been banned or muted?
I haven´t ever get banned or Muted, i like to follow rules, and control myself, and help other players, and staff, to get the right way.