1:: What is your most used in-game name, otherwise known as your "Main" character?
Well recently I have been flip flopping between my Enhancement Shaman, Bluebadass, and my Protection PvP (yes I'm good at it) Warrior, Mexitank. I would consider Mexitank my main at this point. By The Way I am so glad you guys fixed the Protection talent Warbringer (http://thottbot.com/ta2236) Thank You so much!

2:: How long have you played on Remnants of Chaos?
Oh boy, whenever you guys patched up to 3.1, I want to say around March? At least two, probably three months.

3:: Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft and if you have, for how long?
Yes, I have played retail WoW on and off for almost two years, I have an 80 druid, I have done every spec, and mastered every spec for a druid, but my favorite is the bear. Tanking is always fun. My druid is geared in full t7, thank you Naxx-10, but nothing more. I ran my own guild with friends, and we kicked some butt before Ulduar was out, but we died off. I recently dropped retail so I have spent a lot more time on Remnants.

4:: What is your average daily playing time? Please be as accurate as possible.
At least four hours usually. Stuff may come up where I do not get on my computer the whole day, but when I got time, I am usually on here. WoW is such a relaxing game for me that I get testy when I have not played for a day or two.

5A:: What country or state do you live in? Fluent English is a requirement, do you fulfill that requirement?
I live in the United States. I live in Washington state, the crappy wet rainy western part biggrin.gif. Yes, I am a U.S. citizen, and due to that I speak fluent English. I know some German if that helps.

5B:: Do you know any secondary languages? If so, please list them.
As I just said, I know some German. I am in my senior year of high school, and have taken all four years of German. I just know the basics...

6:: What hours do you normally play and please indicate your time zone?
Pacific time zone, and normally I can be on any time from 3:00 pm (PST) to 12:00 am (PST), give or take what I am doing.

7:: How many different classes have you played on Remnants of Chaos?
Every single class. I first got into WoW through a friend, and I played retail for a while, but got bored and discovered Chaos Crusade. This is when I tried out EVERY single class and learned what I like and what I do not like. Specifically Remnants though, I have only done 3/4 of the classes. I figured out what I liked back in BC, so I know what to play. But I know every classes spec, and everything major about all the classes.

8:: How old are you?
I am currently 17 years of age, and a senior in high school. I am probably the youngest kid in my class, being that my birthday is in July. I hope being this young does not affect your decision on my application.

9A:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master or related experience?
Not as a WoW GM, but I have had full "admin" power in other games such as Counter Strike: Source, or Day of Defeat. I even considered buying a CS:S server at one point in time, since I knew so much about commands, and how a server is ran.

9B:: If you have, where and for how long? Please provide as much detailed information as possible. If you haven't any past experience, please input 'N/A' in the field below.
I know what a console is, I know what commands are, macros, etc. I would just need to learn the basics, and basic commands. I have taken Web design, and Communication Technology at the high school I attend. I learned HTML, CSS, D-HTML, etc. So I am pretty computer savvy and could pick up on these things quick. I even plan to attend Air force ROTC (Officer training for the Air force of the United States) and plan to major in computer engineering. So I definitely know a thing or two about computers, and the programs that run on them! I hope that helped...

10:: Give a reason (or more) why you should be selected as GM for Remnants of Chaos:
I think I would make a great GM, and great addition to the Remnants of Chaos community as well. I have always wanted to be a GM, as you can see I am quite interested in game design, and computer engineering. I used to play Chaos Crusade all the time, when I wasn't into retail so much, and it was my WoW home biggrin.gif. I was crushed when chaos went under, but so excited and happy when I received the email that you guys were back online, and kicking more ass then ever.

11:: Give us some general information about yourself here.
I consider myself, and my friends consider me, a great person, and someone who is mature and can think quick on their feet. I love to have fun, but I know how to balance fun with responsibility, and seriousness. I don't consider myself a noob, or someone who is new to WoW at all. Once Chaos Crusade went under, I moved to retail, leveling a druid to 80, as I said, and started my own guild, lead the guild, and we kicked some ass. Now that I have dropped retail, I have spent quite a significant amount of time on Chaos.

12:: What can you contribute to Remnants of Chaos that other applicants cannot?
Well first off I will tell you what I will not contribute. I will not contribute ignorance, annoyance, or impatience. I will contribute versatility, diversity, and all around enjoyment when your playing, or working with me.

13:: What is your opinion of the current staff, list their names and your opinion on them following it.
I am going to be honest in advance here, I do not know the whole staff, nor have I communicated with the whole staff, so I would not be able to give you an accurate description of the staff. I am not on the forums to often, I would rather be in the game, but I think this would make for a great start at becoming part of the community.

GM Rezlind - [Opinion]
I have not conversed with Rezlind yet, but I do read some of the reply's/posts he writes, and he seems like a fair/just person, and even comical at points. I appreciate comedy.

Optical - [Opinion]
What can I say about Opti without looking like a suck up? I will say this, I appreciate where you have taken this server, and I appreciate your commitment to this server. I must say, for you guys to patch from 3.1 to 3.2 as fast as you did was insane. Good work all around. I like how you/your staff are focused on PvP at the moment. This allows you guys to focus on the skills of all the classes, and fix bugs that would otherwise piss off players. I must say this server has the least bugs, most of the talents work, and most skills. I'm glad you guys are focusing on what matters to make the game fun, not fancy events every day, or creating stupid stuff, when half your talents, or skills don't even work. It does not make for a happy gaming experience. Best private server by far.

14:: Name one thing you think would improve Remnants of Chaos furthermore?
Adding a system that would let you return items you bought within two hours for a full refund of emblems, such as in retail WoW/ lets add some raids!

15:: Have you ever been banned or muted?
No sir I have not, I am not obnoxious, or a douche bag. biggrin.gif.

I hope you really consider me in being a gm, and part of the Remnants of Chaos community. I hope I look like an attractive candidate. Keep on Keeping on Chaos!!!