1:: What is your most used in-game name, otherwise known as your "Main" character?
I use Eeh mostly, secondly Hiffel. I jump around from time to time to equally learn the classes and for variety.

2:: How long have you played on Remnants of Chaos?
I've been here since Chaos Crusade had 100 average online players.

3:: Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft and if you have, for how long?
I've played retail WoW for almost 4 years. I am very experienced and can answer almost any questions about the game.

4:: What is your average daily playing time? Please be as accurate as possible.
WoW is my life.. Generally, I'm on from 3-11pm weekdays (eastern) and probably longer weekends.

5A:: What country or state do you live in? Fluent English is a requirement, do you fulfill that requirement?
Ohio U.S. Yes, I fulfill this requirement.

5B:: Do you know any secondary languages? If so, please list them.
A little bit of Spanish, but not very much.

6:: What hours do you normally play and please indicate your time zone?
Eastern time. 3-11pm weekdays (eastern) and probably longer weekends.

7:: How many different classes have you played on Remnants of Chaos?
All of them. Haha.

8:: How old are you?
16. Very mature for my age, I might add.

9A:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master or related experience?
Yes.

9B:: If you have, where and for how long? Please provide as much detailed information as possible. If you haven't any past experience, please input 'N/A' in the field below.
I ran my own private server for a group of friends a year or so ago. It wasn't anything like an experience here would be as a GM.

10:: Give a reason (or more) why you should be selected as GM for Remnants of Chaos:
I have a high tolerance for behavioral problems. I'll do everything by the book, and keep records of everything that goes down.
Considering my extensive knowledge of the game is well-rounded, I believe I'd be right for the position.

11:: Give us some general information about yourself here.
My name is Chris. I'm a Junior in High School, and I'm a very creative person. >.>

12:: What can you contribute to Remnants of Chaos that other applicants cannot?
My ideas. I always find myself screwing around in the Suggestions forum.
My time and dedication to push this server to where it deserves to be.

13:: What is your opinion of the current staff, list their names and your opinion on them following it.
Rezlind: You're mah hero biggrin.gif
Optical: I wouldn't want anyone other than you scripting our server
Thor: Cool, cool.
Haven't really talked to any of the others.

I.e.

GM Rezlind - [Opinion]

14:: Name one thing you think would improve Remnants of Chaos furthermore?
Population. Chaos Crusade was so alive in the past because of all of its players. Also, a RoC funserver! biggrin.gif I can shell out plenty of great ideas to put towards this concept. Death Knights as well, although I believe that's already being covered.

15:: Have you ever been banned or muted?
Nope.

EDIT!!: I'm smarter than the average noob -I read it..just honestly forgot. :S (otherwise, why would I reread it?)