Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DK (Class)
Remnants of Chaos > General > Suggestion
esnaker
Hello (I Use translator provided that I am Spanish forgive the orthographic lacks(mistakes)) Since I was wondering when activarian the class DK? I go enough here and well ... only queria to ask it that there are desire of using them here in AV jeje
Good-bye!
ephex
DK is never going to be released here, since the probability of abusing death grip will arise.
esnaker
Mmmmh is that it is a class that good and proved(tried) in other servants and this enough good but good thank you for answering
Rezlind
QUOTE (esnaker @ Aug 24 2009, 09:52 AM) *
Mmmmh is that it is a class that good and proved(tried) in other servants and this enough good but good thank you for answering

Siempre puedes preguntar en español, yo te puedo responder, los Dks no van hacer activados porque son demaciado poderosos, ademas, esa classe tiene muchos problemas con sus talentos y su majia. Que tenga un buen dia.
TheDarkGod
QUOTE (Rezlind @ Aug 24 2009, 09:29 PM) *
Siempre puedes preguntar en español, yo te puedo responder, los Dks no van hacer activados porque son demaciado poderosos, ademas, esa classe tiene muchos problemas con sus talentos y su majia. Que tenga un buen dia.

lold

anyways im already abusing death grip on Funserver.. fun DGing style off alliance trainer place
Hiffel
Don't be so predictable. Death Knights will be added, like "Optical" states in /w chat when you make a new toon. Just not yet. And if anything, Death Grip will simply be disabled, same way SoB was disabled.
zerox13

Wow Rezlind I didn't know you were talking spanish smile.gif
juxti
language translator ftw
Marklar

Y porque Optical quiere ser el unico DK en el servidor, así que todos serán envidioso. Ftw web español de traducción.

Gracias en avance!

-Menir
Cloudp
No need to hasten things up guys, really. Every server i tried before RoC had DKs, and the dificulty isn't to find the best scripted, but to find the worst.

15k obliterates on blues in some servers.
2k Frost Strikes on full T8,5. (Criticals...), on some others.
Diseases applied on yourself instead of your target.
Unholy aura auto detects speedhacks on you, DCing you.
No aura works.
No runic power talents work. Thus, no Runic Power is generated other than a couple of pseudo-cooldown (Runes) spells.
No Icebound Fortitude or Lichborne imunities.

Believe me... You'll want Optical to be sure DKs are ready before he launches them. Or else, it is a massive fail.
Hiffel
QUOTE (Cloudp @ Aug 25 2009, 02:41 PM) *
No need to hasten things up guys, really. Every server i tried before RoC had DKs, and the dificulty isn't to find the best scripted, but to find the worst.

15k obliterates on blues in some servers.
2k Frost Strikes on full T8,5. (Criticals...), on some others.
Diseases applied on yourself instead of your target.
Unholy aura auto detects speedhacks on you, DCing you.
No aura works.
No runic power talents work. Thus, no Runic Power is generated other than a couple of pseudo-cooldown (Runes) spells.
No Icebound Fortitude or Lichborne imunities.

Believe me... You'll want Optical to be sure DKs are ready before he launches them. Or else, it is a massive fail.

You, sir.. are SO correct. biggrin.gif
Hellohi
When opti played his DK he two shotted me and anyone else (I was teh pally).
ViDuKA
QUOTE (Hellohi @ Aug 25 2009, 02:00 PM) *
When opti played his DK he two shotted me and anyone else (I was teh pally).

Bet he couldn't 2 shot Athene tongue.gif he is the best paladin in teh world
Fisher
what was the bug whit DKs Death Grip? rolleyes.gif
Ice Hawk
QUOTE (Fisher @ Aug 26 2009, 09:36 AM) *
what was the bug whit DKs Death Grip? rolleyes.gif

its not bugged but the dk can pull you to the guards for an instant kill.
Fisher
QUOTE (Ice Hawk @ Aug 26 2009, 03:53 PM) *
its not bugged but the dk can pull you to the guards for an instant kill.

Oohh well thats cind of gay laugh.gif well hope Death Knights will come up but whitout death grip it will be fine tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.