1:: What is your most used in-game name, otherwise known as your "Main" character?
Currently I only have a pally named Aenimos cause I've only played on here for 3 days so far.

2:: How long have you played on Remnants of Chaos?
As I said above, 3 days. But when the funserver and such was around that's all I did with my time..cause BC on retail sucked for me.

3:: Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft and if you have, for how long?
I've played retail WoW since the start..I remember the 40 man raids and recently I have been an Officer in a 25 man Ulduar raiding guild but it exploded and I've just been bummin' around retail lookin' for a guild, but with no luck I'm back to Private servers.

4:: What is your average daily playing time? Please be as accurate as possible.
Really depends on my mood and if I have something I want to do in the game. But generally 3-4 hours a day up to 8 if I feel like having less a life then I already do. biggrin.gif

5A:: What country or state do you live in? Fluent English is a requirement, do you fulfill that requirement?
I live in Washington State, and I do speak Fluent English ohmy.gif!

5B:: Do you know any secondary languages? If so, please list them.
I don't know much of any other language, just a few words here and there.

6:: What hours do you normally play and please indicate your time zone?
I play anywhere from 3pm to 3am during School and 12am-4am during summer, and I am in the Pacific time zone.

7:: How many different classes have you played on Remnants of Chaos?
Just a Blood Elf pally, but 4 and a half years of WoW and I've learned to play every class, but Druid is always my favorite.

8:: How old are you?
I'm 16.

9A:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master or related experience?
Just the bit of foolin' around on my own private server. Nothin' other then that.

9B:: If you have, where and for how long? Please provide as much detailed information as possible. If you haven't any past experience, please input 'N/A' in the field below.
Just my own. :3

10:: Give a reason (or more) why you should be selected as GM for Remnants of Chaos:
I enjoy helping people that really do need help with the game. and have plenty of patients for helping the ones that truly need help, and humoring the ones that are just dumb or trying to be funny.

11:: Give us some general information about yourself here.
My name is Cody and I just want something to do when there is nothing for me to do in retail (I havnt played in a few days now so pretty much just need my WoW fix ^.^), and more then likely if i get the job(if you wanna call it that) I'll probably stop playing retail for awhile. I'm not afraid to look things up or read about things I dont know and such.

12:: What can you contribute to Remnants of Chaos that other applicants cannot?
Knowledge of the game mechanics and pretty much some info about every class and such.

13:: What is your opinion of the current staff, list their names and your opinion on them following it.
I would list all the current staff but I do not know any, at all I dont really have a reason to go in IRC so i never really get to meet them.

14:: Name one thing you think would improve Remnants of Chaos furthermore?
Just all the little things, like certain talents and skills not working, that is the one thing that kinda annoys me about the server, but I'm sure you're working on it the best you can.

15:: Have you ever been banned or muted?
I've never been banned or muted.

I'm smarter than the average noob