1:: What is your most used in-game name, otherwise known as your "Main" character?

On this server, I haven't made much progress, but my main in game name is probably my warrior Qtroll, or hunter Huntardtroll.

2:: How long have you played on Remnants of Chaos?

About a week. Ive played on this server since it was a part of ChaosCrusade, and had a geared character of every class, before Chaos Crusade went down.

3:: Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft and if you have, for how long?

Ive played retail on and off since beta. I currently have an 80 Mage.

4:: What is your average daily playing time? Please be as accurate as possible.

I would say 2-4 Hours during the school year. Longer in summer.

5A:: What country or state do you live in? Fluent English is a requirement, do you fulfill that requirement?

I'm an American citizen and I reside in Washington state. Not D.C. And yes, Fluent English.

5B:: Do you know any secondary languages? If so, please list them.

Nope.

6:: What hours do you normally play and please indicate your time zone?

I play between 3-9pm usually, In summer it could end up being all day honestly. I'm in Pacific time zone.

7:: How many different classes have you played on Remnants of Chaos?

All of them. Alliance and Horde.(If you count the Old AV server of course.)

8:: How old are you?

9A:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master or related experience?

I had my own private server for a few weeks. I also had GM powers on MagistaWoW.

9B:: If you have, where and for how long? Please provide as much detailed information as possible. If you haven't any past experience, please input 'N/A' in the field below.

My own server, just to mess around, about a year ago. And MagistaWow. Otherwise almost none.

10:: Give a reason (or more) why you should be selected as GM for Remnants of Chaos:

I feel that I am responsible and mature enough to handle anyone's problems on the server. I'm very relaxed and don't anger easily. Overall I think that I would be able to listen to peoples problems, and no matter how worked up they may be, respond accordingly. I have a lot of experience handling peoples problems living with a big family. To conclude I think I am well qualified to become a staff member of Remnants of Chaos and hope to be on board to help out.

11:: Give us some general information about yourself here.

I'm TJ, and am pretty much a regular guy. I find myself boring so...don't really know what to say about myself. I think of myself to be pretty intelligent, and good at handling issues, and helping people out. I like music and play Guitar, Drums and Bass.

12:: What can you contribute to Remnants of Chaos that other applicants cannot?

I can bring well thought out decisions and suggestions. I will always strive to make the server a better place IE stopping people from using unfair glitches and bugs, hackers etc. Communicating with the community and trying my hardest to make everyone happy. I feel that I could be more relaxed and patient with players than others.

13:: What is your opinion of the current staff, list their names and your opinion on them following it.

Asetas: (might have spelled it wrong, sorry!) Been very active. Good guy.
Optical- Good developer, Nice guy, Known him for awhile tongue.gif
Vip3r - From what Ive seen has been doing a great job, and seems like a nice guy.
Thor - Haven't seen much of him to be honest. No opinion.
Rezlind - Been around a long time. Knows his shit. Good guy.

I.e.

GM Rezlind - [Opinion]

14:: Name one thing you think would improve Remnants of Chaos furthermore?

Possibly having more GM's on to help regulate the server. The Horde also currently far out weigh the alliance in numbers. Nothing anyone can really do about it, but i still think more alliance would make things more interesting. Faster response times to tickets, maybe a few more Glad token quests.

15:: Have you ever been banned or muted?

Nope.

I'm smarter than the average noob