1:: What is your most used in-game name, otherwise known as your "Main" character?

On Chaos World: Style
On the Funserver: Hypnotize
On the new AV: Epidemic

2:: How long have you played on Remnants of Chaos?

From the start, and before this I was playing on Chaos Crusade from the point of the creation of the server.

3:: Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft and if you have, for how long?

Yes, going on about three years. Pheare - Kirin Tor US.

4:: What is your average daily playing time? Please be as accurate as possible.

Anywhere from 3-12 hours depending on what I'm doing that day.

5A:: What country or state do you live in? Fluent English is a requirement, do you fulfill that requirement?

I live in Canada, specifically in Toronto, Ontario

5B:: Do you know any secondary languages? If so, please list them.

N/A

6:: What hours do you normally play and please indicate your time zone?

It all depends what I'm doing relating to the specific day but I usually start at 12:00 and end whenever I feel like it. Time zone: EDT/EST(Sept.)

7:: How many different classes have you played on Remnants of Chaos?

I've played every class except a Mage a Paladin and a Priest.

8:: How old are you?

9A:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master or related experience?

Yes, I was a GM for a period of time on Chaos Crusade:Chaos World and I helped beta test Chaos World as well as the up and coming Funserver headed by Classic.

9B:: If you have, where and for how long? Please provide as much detailed information as possible. If you haven't any past experience, please input 'N/A' in the field below.

-I was testing the beta version of Chaos World for Flicker since it was first put up, and played on it until it shut down.
-I was a GM on that server for a period of about a month until the server got wiped and I everybody's account got reset, and I never got around to getting Flicker to give back my position.
-I am currently waiting on Classic to get back so we can test the new Funserver.

10:: Give a reason (or more) why you should be selected as GM for Remnants of Chaos:

-I'm helpful, punctual, dedicated, knowledgeable, and above all, I'm good with people and I can understand their point of view and see things from their perspective.

11:: Give us some general information about yourself here.

-6'2, 165 pounds
-I play Lacrosse in the summer and Hockey in the winter as well as finding time to Skateboard and Snowboard in between all of that, and of course on top of playing WoW.
-I've been playing CC/RoC since the start and pretty much have gotten to know most of the GMs and veteran players from all of the servers.
-I'm currently attending High School in Toronto
-My name is Wesley
-I'm good with Warriors?

12:: What can you contribute to Remnants of Chaos that other applicants cannot?

-I know what talents need to be fixed on almost every class and every spec.
-I will be dedicated to helping people and doing tickets, maybe even running the odd event here and there as well as helping out the head GMs or other staff members with whatever they may require.
-I'm punctual and I enforce the rules of the server when representing the server's staff.

13:: What is your opinion of the current staff, list their names and your opinion on them following it.

-Optical - Good guy, sense of humor, great developer.
-Rezlind - Veteran player, good GM.

14:: Name one thing you think would improve Remnants of Chaos furthermore?

-I would love to get the talents for most of the classes working better and I would love to host more events for the server.

15:: Have you ever been banned or muted?

-I was muted for 24 hours by Optical for talking in caps.
-I was banned from Chaos World (eventually uplifted by Flicker) by Alcy for evading an IP ban. The original ban was for disrespecting him, a.k.a. corpse camping his legit rogue tongue.gif

By the way, I'm smarter than the average noob.