1:: What is your most used in-game name, otherwise known as your "Main" character?

Fonaleb - Feral Druid

2:: How long have you played on Remnants of Chaos?

I have played on Remnants of Chaos since the end of July, but played on Chaos Crusade from last June until Gameflare shut the AV realm down.

3:: Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft and if you have, for how long?

I played retail WoW Pre-BC on my own account, where I had a 49 Shaman. I also played my friends account for 2 months with an 80 Druid and 80 Warlock.

4:: What is your average daily playing time? Please be as accurate as possible.

I usually play any time between 4:30 PM and 2:00 AM GMT -5 (EST).

5A:: What country or state do you live in? Fluent English is a requirement, do you fulfill that requirement?

I live in Niagara Falls, NY. I speak fluent english (native language).

5B:: Do you know any secondary languages? If so, please list them.

I speak not-so-fluent french.

6:: What hours do you normally play and please indicate your time zone?

I normally play around 5 hours a day. My time zone is GMT -5 (EST).

7:: How many different classes have you played on Remnants of Chaos?

I've played every class but Warrior.

8:: How old are you?

I'm 17

9A:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master or related experience?

I have no previous GM expierence.

9B:: If you have, where and for how long? Please provide as much detailed information as possible. If you haven't any past experience, please input 'N/A' in the field below.

N/A

10:: Give a reason (or more) why you should be selected as GM for Remnants of Chaos:

I like to be helpful (not because its necessary, but because it feels accomplishing).

11:: Give us some general information about yourself here.

I'm a senior in high school. I work at a construction company helping out with there field payroll. I plan to go to University at Buffalo for computer science after high school. I play Football, Soccer, Hockey and Lacrosse and love sports to death. Favorite sports teams are the Buffalo Bills and Inter Milan.

12:: What can you contribute to Remnants of Chaos that other applicants cannot?

I believe I could be more helpful than other applicants. I am very patient with people as long as they give a bit of respect. I also have a bit of computer knowledge with a good computer backing me up (GTX 260, Intel E8600, 8gb RAM)

13:: What is your opinion of the current staff, list their names and your opinion on them following it.

GM Rezlind - I have known Rezlind since he was a GM on Chaos Crusade last summer. He has always been a great GM, trying to help people on the server and create raids so everyone can have some fun. He also holds the most events which most of the people on the server love.

GM Asetas - Asetas is always the first ones to my tickets and tries to be as helpful as possible. I've only seen him help host one event and it was great!

14:: Name one thing you think would improve Remnants of Chaos furthermore?

I believe RoC is straying away from the AV realm it once was. Its getting way to BG and daily quest dependant if you want to keep up with everyone else's gear (I hate the dailies so much)

15:: Have you ever been banned or muted?

Never.

-Fona