1:: What is your most used in-game name, otherwise known as your "Main" character?

Deathbones-Warrior.

2:: How long have you played on Remnants of Chaos?

For about 2 and a half months. But i played Chaos Crusade for about a year.

3:: Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft and if you have, for how long?

Yes i have played retail. For about 2 years.

4:: What is your average daily playing time? Please be as accurate as possible.

Anywhere from 5-11 hours a day.

5A:: What country or state do you live in? Fluent English is a requirement, do you fulfill that requirement?

I live in British Columbia, Canada i speak Fluent English.

5B:: Do you know any secondary languages? If so, please list them.

Nope.

6:: What hours do you normally play and please indicate your time zone?

11:00AM-12:00AM on Weekends. 4:00PM-10:00PM Weekdays. (Because of School)-Pacific

7:: How many different classes have you played on Remnants of Chaos?

All of them.

8:: How old are you?

14 and i will be turning 15 in December.

9A:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master or related experience?

Yes i do.

9B:: If you have, where and for how long? Please provide as much detailed information as possible. If you haven't any past experience, please input 'N/A' in the field below.

i was GM on WoW-Apocalypse, It was 50+ People on a day. It was a friends server (Thats not why i was GM)

10:: Give a reason (or more) why you should be selected as GM for Remnants of Chaos:

I should be selected as a GM Because i am Helpful, I have experience, I have a sense of Humor, And i know the Commands and Basics of being a GM. I am Active in Vent-IRC-And ingame.

11:: Give us some general information about yourself here.

Well as i said i am 14 i play Football 4Days a Week, My name is Dustin, I like to Hang out with my friends, I like to skateboard, I like to play WoW or course, I like to have fun, And i Also like to help people.

12:: What can you contribute to Remnants of Chaos that other applicants cannot?

I have Prior Experience as a GM so i know what to do and i know how to deal with Spammers/Hackers/Bug Abusers.

13:: What is your opinion of the current staff, list their names and your opinion on them following it.

GM Rezlind - Mature, Helpful, Always trying to help the server in one way or another.
GM Asetas - Nice
GM Thor - Funny, Good Sense of Humor, Helpful.
GM Icyshiva - Also Nice, But ive only seen him ingame a few times but he is always in IRC.
GM Opti - Cool, Very Help and will come on Vent if you need him.
GM Namaste - Serious.
GM Vip3r - Well ive only seen him on once or twice so i really couldnt say sad.gif

14:: Name one thing you think would improve Remnants of Chaos furthermore?

I think i could improve the Maturity in this Server. And also maybe fix some Exploits and Bugs.

15:: Have you ever been banned or muted?

Yes i was Banned once before but i was reduced from 7days to 36 hours Because i was Accused of Cash Cowing/Multiboxing but i really was not smile.gif it was all different people just having a good time. Also that is the first time i have ever bin banned on any server D=

I hope you enjoyed my GM Application and good luck to everyone else smile.gif -The best way you can contact me is in Vent or Ingame.

I'm smarter than the average noob
_