Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: These Applications did not make it past the first round. Thank you for applying however.
Remnants of Chaos > General > Staff applications *closed*
TheDarkGod
1:: What is your most used in-game name, otherwise known as your "Main" character?
Decietful/Balran/Kungen

2:: How long have you played on Remnants of Chaos?
Since beta

3:: Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft and if you have, for how long?
Ive played Retail for about a year now.

4:: What is your average daily playing time? Please be as accurate as possible.
mostly its 2h+ but i try to be online as much as possible

5A:: What country or state do you live in? Fluent English is a requirement, do you fulfill that requirement?
Sweden. I can speak fluent english So yeah i fulfill that requirement

5B:: Do you know any secondary languages? If so, please list them.
Russian , swedish and english are the only ones i know

6:: What hours do you normally play and please indicate your time zone?
1 pm to 3 am ( if im at dad ).
usally its 5 pm to 9 pm at mom

7:: How many different classes have you played on Remnants of Chaos?
All exept lock/priest/mage/druid

8:: How old are you?
11 ( HELLOHI GOT TO BE GM?!?!?! )

9A:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master or related experience?
Yeah ive been GM on Echeloned wow and Gameflare, also admin on thunderfurry

9B:: If you have, where and for how long? Please provide as much detailed information as possible. If you haven't any past experience, please input 'N/A' in the field below.
I was GM on gameflare for about 3 months. then it shut down. Echeloned wow im still GM on but i rarely log on..

10:: Give a reason (or more) why you should be selected as GM for Remnants of Chaos:
You wont regret it. Srs!

11:: Give us some general information about yourself here.
....i has cat....

12:: What can you contribute to Remnants of Chaos that other applicants cannot?
Mostly of the people get gm, abuse powers and quit ( Like lollipop on chaos crusade ) I do not nerdrage and shit.
I have skills and know most of the commands that certain GMs dont know. was 3rd best Gm on Gameflare yak yak...
13:: What is your opinion of the current staff, list their names and your opinion on them following it.
GM Thor i rarely see online.
GM Asetas +1337
GM Rezlind - is kai but he goes madness on me alot :/
GM Oliver... Never seen him do anything special :/

14:: Name one thing you think would improve Remnants of Chaos furthermore?
Just make me a trial/test GM and you wont regret it at all.. people will have more fun and the community will rise quickly
And also i usally get selected for beta testing evrey time its something up, ( Wotlk beta , AV 3.2.0 beta , Funserver ( helped alot tongue.gif? ) and other shizz )
15:: Have you ever been banned or muted?
Muted Twice banned once ( Rezlind went nerdrage on me cuz i asked him to tele my char from a deadlocked area )
Bitza
1:: What is your most used in-game name, otherwise known as your "Main" character?
Wtfpwnd

I play Remnants o Chaos since the beta stage and played Chaos Crusade since it opened.

3:: Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft and if you have, for how long?
I first played retail during vanilla on a friends rogue for about 2 weeks. I wanted to get myself a retail account but it was too expensive for me. During BC I got my own account and play since than (In BC cleared up to Eredar Twins and cleared the current WotLK content).

I am playing about 5 hours/day on RoC and 4 hours/day on retail (raids).

5A:: What country or state do you live in? Fluent English is a requirement, do you fulfill that requirement?
I live in Romania and I think that I know enough english to speak it fluent.

Romanian and a bit of french.

GMT+2 Time-Zone. I play now from 2 PM to 7:30 PM and 1 AM to 3-4 AM. I will start school in 1 month and I will play from about 1 PM to 7:30 PM during school.

I played: rogue, mage, hunter, priest, warlock, druid. I didn't really like them so I play only rogue/druid/warlock now.

I am 17 years old.

Yes.

9B:: If you have, where and for how long? Please provide as much detailed information as possible. If you haven't any past experience, please input 'N/A' in the field below.
I've been a GM on 3 remanian servers druing vanilla and early stages of BC, on a server from germany that closed (~50-100 players), tryed to make my own server a couple of times and I failed, on a server made by Oliver and a friend that never went public and on GameFlare for 1 month and a half.

10:: Give a reason (or more) why you should be selected as GM for Remnants of Chaos:
I have pretty much experience in wow both retail and private servers. I like to help people and I make friends pretty fast and can understand every person's point of view in a situation.

I'm 17, in highschool and I like to play football and rugby. Other than that I find wow a nice and effective way of relaxing and also a way of making new friends. I am currently a class-leader in my retail guild that is going pretty well (10-mans... 25 mans are retarded) and we will try to get in top-5 guilds as soon as HM's are released.

I can test things on retail and bring data about the way things should go smile.gif.
13:: What is your opinion of the current staff, list their names and your opinion on them following it.

I.e.

Well, I don't think the staff has a good opinion about me because of the thing I did back in burning crusade. Since than I am trying to prove I wouldn't ever do something like that again and trying to help the server as much as I can.

Changeing the host or doing anything that would reduce the latency since it pretty much kills the will to play.

I never been muted but I been banned once because something serious.

PS: I will have to stop playing for a week or so starting tomorrow because of IRL issues.
zerox13
Springkin

3-4 months and 1-2 years on old CC

No I never played retail

5-7 hour sometime more

Denmark And I speak good english

Deutsch But not much Got it 1 year

GMT +1) 11 Am to 11 Pm

All but I have delete some of them becouse I wanted to make new

Not really I tried as GM on a server called Deathknell

I have played GM on Deathknell I have learned HOW to be a GM on a private server and know much about the lvl 255 server Deathknell

To make a difference. Help with idea to quest to event to area to gear to update to make people like the server in some years and not just now

14 years old, like music-Techno/hardstyle love to be with my friend and playing wow with my friend like to go on netcafe with them and playing football and tennis. And my name is Nikolaj

I don't really know if I can do that other people can't but I know something im good to making funny stuff to people.

I.e.

GM Rezlind - [Opinion]

GM Opti - Opti have make a great job I have never Really never seen a person who can make so many things to a server so fast Fixing bug yeah He fix so many bugs in the new 3.2 server under 1 week lol all other server whould take over 3 months to just get know about the bug

GM Rezlind - Rezlind have making a Great job in game and on forum I have makeing some topic in here and give me answer under 24 hour that what I call fast

GM Asetas - Doing a Great job and making people happy what I've seen He do a good job

GM Icyshiva - That time I update to 3.2 becouse of the test server I wanted to help testing bugs But after 2 days I wanted to go back so I saw the topic about downgrade and I didn't even know about that Great job He got Really good knowen about WoW

GM - Thor I've seen him online 2-3 times and don't really got to know about him I've not seen him do anything yet but the time will come I think

GM - Oliver I have heared the name but never seen him online or on forum tongue.gif

Host bag to EU or useing time to get it fix becouse people always say in LFG something like (Fuck this lag I leave now I never come back) And if people Is telling the Truth We soon not have many people left sad.gif I live in Eu and I got Nearly no lag and I know it's my connection that is damn good that's why I getting nearly no lag smile.gif

Yes 1 time I have been banned by Rezlind and I understand Why he ban my rogue Maiwex I was AFK in AB and I didn't get teleport to naxx and get mark as a deserter on so rezlind ban me for 1 hour And I Understand it I should not let me be AFK in BG
Jesse
1) What is your most used in-game name, otherwise known as your "Main" character?

Jesse

2) How long have you played on Remnants of Chaos?

Registered on the forums late, but i have been playing in-game since this server was called Chaos Crusade

3) Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft and if you have, for how long?

Yes, since the Beta. I have four 80's, one 54, one 78.

4) What is your average daily playing time? Please be as accurate as possible.

On the server, 3-5 hours when im a little busy, but when im not, its a little more.

5) What country or state do you live in? Fluent English is a requirement, do you fulfill that requirement?

I live in NJ, USA. Yes i do speak fluent English

5a) Do you know any secondary languages? If so, please list them.

Italian
Spanish

6) What hours do you normally play and please indicate your time zone?

GMT -5 (US) I play anywhere from 12pm to 12am

7) How many different classes have you played on Remnants of Chaos?

All of them

8) How old are you?

19 years old.

9) Do you have past experience as a Game Master or related experience?

I have plenty of experience as a Game Master.

9a) If you have, where and for how long? Please provide as much detailed information as possible. If you haven't any past experience, please input 'N/A' in the field below.

Well, in total, i have GM'd for well over a year now. Scape Gaming, EnjoiWoW, WoWlegacy, WoWbeez, and i know plenty more, but to be honest, it will take a while to list them.

10) Give a reason (or more) why you should be selected as GM for Remnants of Chaos:

First of all, people apply for this job just to have a higher level authority over people. Which i think that's stupid. I applied for this job, because i KNOW how to get around new people in game. I know that there are the "stupid" people who have no clue what to do, and ask really noobish questions, and people get pissed off easily by them. I do not. I can take there shit. (excuse my language). I can sit there literally for 2 hours straight helping new players when they join. Secondly, im dedicated. Like i said, most of the people who apply, want a higher authority over players. They fool around to much, and i hate that. Atleast if you hire me, you KNOW that i wont fool around. I take this job seriously. Probably almost as serious as being a Retail GM. Also, most of my friends play here, and they know im capable of doing this job. They know i can help fix bugs, help find out bugs, ban the hackers, spammers, etc. I even know people IRL that play on this realm. Lastly, im very active on the forums. The reason why i think thats a good thing, is because i always see posts about bugs, hackers, etc. If im on the forums a lot, not only will i help in-game but i will help outside of it as well. Im dedicated and i know i can do this job well.

11) Give us some general information about yourself here.

Im 19, my real name is Jesse Smith. Im 6'2, im an athlete. I play basketball, football, wrestling, and i run track. I love to go out every night and chill with my friends, so yes, i do have a life (: I have a very good sense of humor. I love to make people laugh. Im a very good guy to become friends with. I have feelings, and if your sad, ill probably make you feel better.

12) What can you contribute to Remnants of Chaos that other applicants cannot?

Well, hard question, seeing that im not sure of what the other applicants can handle. First off, i can donate $$. I can also contribute tons of playing time and forum time. Im sure the other GM's dont contribute as much forum/gaming time as i will. Im not to judge any of the staff, so i want to stop here.

13) What is your opinion of the current staff, list their names and your opinion on them following it.

I haven't got to know most of the staff. But i do kind of know Rezlind. Hes a good guy, hard worker like me.

14) Name one thing you think would improve Remnants of Chaos furthermore?

A little more staff, to be honest, but in-game? Absolutely nothing, i can't love it any more.

15) Have you ever been banned or muted?

Never, and i never will. Im a good player hehe.

Contact Information
MSN - [email protected]
Xfire - ginotheginnyx805
Steam - musicchild93
AIM - ginotheginnyx805

I want to thank all of you for reading this. To future applicants: This job is to be taken seriously, and no fooling around. Good luck to all of you future appliers, and i hope you do good.
zenoz
My main character is named Zenoz

I have played it for about 2-2.5 week:D

ye I have played it for 2 years:D

I play about around 8 hours per day.

I live in Sweden, Yes i can talk very good english

Swedish, Spanish

I play when i wake up for about 4 hours then i play on the evenings

6 mage,shaman,druid,warlock,rogue,hunter

Im 17 years old.
Yes i got alot i have been GM 2 times before and i have been head gm and admin and last time i was Co-owner

9B:: If you have, where and for how long? Please provide as much detailed information as possible. If you haven't any past experience, please input 'N/A' in the field below. I was GM on mythicalwow,kamicalwow. And i was Head GM for remainswow a pvp server as this and there i had DB accses so i know about it to. And last time me and my mates maded a own server.

Becasue im active alot and when im ingame im very helpful. And i have really good patient

Ok im a guy from sweden thats 17 years old i play handball and wow:D
I start school in 2 weeks but it just good becasue ill get my laptop then.

I think I can like being special because i have been GM and admin so mutch that i got alot of experience as it and that is the thing that makes me stand out.
I havent got so mutch info about you becasue i havent seen any gm on lately but all i can say maby have some more gm's online?=)
I.e.

GM Rezlind - [Opinion]

I can maby host some events in AV i got my ideas that i can talk to you about.

Nope ofc not.
Gendor
Gendor

Uh, I played for a few minutes a few months ago?

Not really.

I don't.

Canada.

Bit of French

Depending on the day, I could play 3-10pm or anywhere from 10am-12pm
PST
I couldn't tell you.

9:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master or related experience?
ChaosCrusade
MagistaWoW
Maybe some more I don't remember.

Experienced. Awesome.

I could. But I don't think I need to.

Experience?

GM Rezlind - [Real cool guy?]
Llama - Real cool guy for making Fun serv
Classic - ^
opti - for being awesome
Whoever thought of the name - Great name.

Add Fun serv- oh wait.

Nope.

tbh
BamPewPewZef
GM Application

Bampewpewzef

1 Day >_<

Yes, since it came out.

5-8 Hours daily

America, yes

Little bit of French

5-8 hours, eastern

Ten

Yes about 2 years on a friends medium populated private server

The server was called Chronic WoW and for 2 years with highest population of 150 online

I can actually make a change in the server and not be a lazy GM that doesnt really care.

My name is Zef Dushaj and I'm 14

I can actually be a GM doing my job instead of showing off or standing there talking to friends.

I don't know most of the staff but from what my friends say they are pretty cool.
Blinq

Blinq

I don't know exactly.

Yes, for 3 years

10 hours or less (addict lol)

Nre York, And i spean Fluent English

Some Spanish.

from morning to night (US eastern)

13 (hope thats not a problem)

Yes

For 1 year and i have no proof because 3 of them closed and one of them i can't find. It's in xtremetop100.com called Unique Craft.

Because I am a nice person. Im detecated to what I have to do. I am very mature. Im a funny person. And very Outgoing Really I would just like
to help this server become the best and safest server.

Gave it in question 10:: ^^^^^^^

I can post things on my school website. Put advertisements on facebook. Really anyone can do anything anyone else
can so...

I know Asetas and i think he is very nice and follows everything he is told to do and is very helpful

I.e.

GM Rezlind - [Opinion]

I would probably want to improve the alliance side and the lack of staff on at US time

No

I'm smarter than the average noob

Hope you pick me : laugh.gif
DLTE
Pockethealer

About 1 week.

Yes. I played a priest during the middle of TBC and got bored pretty quick, played again during wrath as a Deathknight. Had some fun times raiding pre-ulduar. Quited before 3.1 hit due to RL issues and inflexible raid times.

About 3-4hours.

Singapore, Asia. Yes I can speak English well.

I speak Mandarin Chinese and Hokkien Chinese.

I'd normally play about 8pm onwards ( GMT +8 )

Two

No. But as for Related experience, I have been a Forum Moderator helping people and sorting stuff. Might help with dealing with tickets.

N/A

a ) I don't mind going the extra mile to help others.
b ) I don't abuse power nor judge people. ( Exceptional for pranksters )

I am a College student studying Psychology.

Asian sense of Humor smile.gif

GM Asetas - He was polite and friendly, answering people's questions in the LFG channel. It came as a surprise to me because many servers do not have such friendly Moderators who actually replies. In my opinion, these GM's are great because they show the other players that they are around replying to tickets. Whereas GMs that stay silent in the backdrop indirectly misinform players that they do not care about their tickets while they wait.

A PVE server. The current PVP server is great. But adding more PVE content would be an inprovement.

Nope.

I'm smarter than the average noob
arigiss

Arigiss

Like 2 days

a long time 80 hunter full ulduar gear experience with hard modes and such

8 hours

Ohio sup

no lol

4:00 pm 12:00 pm EST

Just rogue

naw man i'm just a baller

i have played wow for a long time i guess

wow is awesome sup

Pro skillz and i can be friendly/funny at any time

what

Fix class bugs get wsg/ab/eots more active work on isle of conquest also

naw bro
codeRed0
1:: What is your most used in-game name, otherwise known as your "Main" character? - RareBreed

2:: How long have you played on Remnants of Chaos? - 1 Month

3:: Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft and if you have, for how long? - Yes , 3 Years + 1 yr private realms

4:: What is your average daily playing time? Please be as accurate as possible. 4-8 Hours

5A:: What country or state do you live in? Fluent English is a requirement, do you fulfill that requirement? USA - PA - +10 in English

5B:: Do you know any secondary languages? If so, please list them. Alittle German

6:: What hours do you normally play and please indicate your time zone? 3pm - 10 pm = Eastern

7:: How many different classes have you played on Remnants of Chaos? 3

8:: How old are you? 15

9A:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master or related experience? Yes

9B:: If you have, where and for how long? Please provide as much detailed information as possible. If you haven't any past experience, please input 'N/A' in the field below. um , Dalaran.net / BHQ - 3 Months , WowBlaze 4 Months .

10:: Give a reason (or more) why you should be selected as GM for Remnants of Chaos: I Like this server alot and i Love doing tickets and Just being Helpful , helping New Players is great.

11:: Give us some general information about yourself here. Im 15 my name is Josh , i Love to walk to places and ride my Bike , some Funny stuff , i Bought a 170$ Skateboard and i can't Skate dry.gif

12:: What can you contribute to Remnants of Chaos that other applicants cannot? im very Trustworthy , and i Spend alot of my Name helping New Players and Doing Tickets

13:: What is your opinion of the current staff, list their names and your opinion on them following it. - There doing a Fine Job

14:: Name one thing you think would improve Remnants of Chaos furthermore? Some More Events , some Players like Stair Events. Which i can make laugh.gif

15:: Have you ever been banned or muted? No
Phray
GM Application

1:: What is your most used in-game name, otherwise known as your "Main" character? Fray

2:: How long have you played on Remnants of Chaos? Well, I've played for a few months and I played alot back in the CC days.

3:: Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft and if you have, for how long? Yep, 3-4 years.

4:: What is your average daily playing time? Please be as accurate as possible. 4-6 hours.

5A:: What country or state do you live in? Fluent English is a requirement, do you fulfill that requirement? I live in Portland, Oregon. Which is in the United States. Yes, I do fulfill that requirement.

5B:: Do you know any secondary languages? If so, please list them. I know some Spanish

6:: What hours do you normally play and please indicate your time zone? I'm usually on around 10am PDT.

7:: How many different classes have you played on Remnants of Chaos? I've played, Mage, Warrior, Warlock, Shaman, and Rogue.

8:: How old are you? 16

9A:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master or related experience? Yes, I was once a GM on the server Q-Gaming (Q-GAMING.ORG) I've had plenty of experience with tickets and other problems. As well I did become a trial on Kamical.

9B:: If you have, where and for how long? Please provide as much detailed information as possible. If you haven't any past experience, please input 'N/A' in the field below. Q-gaming is a very demanding GM spot job. The server is mostly PvE I get reports of bugs and misc tickets, all together, I have had plenty experience as a Game Master. I was one for about 3 Months.

10:: Give a reason (or more) why you should be selected as GM for Remnants of Chaos: Well, I personally think I could help enforce maturity on the server and bring an end to the 'flame wars'

11:: Give us some general information about yourself here. I think of myself as a comical, nice, friendly, and a open minded person. I love to socialize and talk to other players.

12:: What can you contribute to Remnants of Chaos that other applicants cannot? Enforce Maturity and bring an end to spamming. I have had plenty of occasions as a Game Master where mostly everyone is a European player, so I'm used to staying up pretty late which would keep tickets persistently answered.

I.e.

GM Rezlind - [Opinion] I think, Rezlind is a good guy. He's friendly and he strictly enforces the rules of the server, he does a very good job at what he is doing.

14:: Name one thing you think would improve Remnants of Chaos furthermore? I personally cannot say anything else that would add onto the server to make the experience better. I think Opti has does a very good job running it.

15:: Have you ever been banned or muted? No.

Note: If at all needed, I do have MSN and ventrilo plus a mic is available to me.

If my previous behavior on the server is a concern for the staff tongue.gif I won't be all offended being denied or rejected because of the way I have acted. Totally understandable.
hamfighter
GM Application

IN ALL KIND OF GAMES I ALWAYS USES THE NAME HAMFIGHTER

WELL I WAS START PLAY ON IT AT TBC WHEN IT WAS CALLED CHAOSCRUSADE,
ALSO WHEN GAMEFLARE CAME I PLAYED ON IT VERY MUCH,
SO FROM CC TOO REMNANTSOFCHAOS.

I HAVE BEEN PLAYING RETAIL FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS

I'M USUALLY AT MY COMPUTER 4-6 HOURS A DAY

I LIVE IN SWEDEN AND I CAN TALK FLUENT ENGLISH

EHM, SWEDISH AS I LIVE THERE tongue.gif

I PLAY ABOUT 4-6 HOURS A DAY AS I SAID.

ALL OF THEM, AND I CAN PLAY THEM GOOD.

I'M 14 IN NOVEMBER

HMM NO NOT REALLY.

N/A

I'M A SOCIAL PERSON AND I LIKE TO HELP PEAPLE TO SOLVE THERE PROBLEMS, AND I PLAY ON THIS SERVER
REALLY MUCH, ITS MY FAV PRIVATE SERVER, AND IT HAS BEEN SENSE TBC.

I'M 14 YEARS OLD AND I LIVE IN SWEDEN. I LIKE TO SKATE, AND AT COMPUTER
I MOSTLY PLAY WOW

DUNNO laugh.gif
13:: What is your opinion of the current staff, list their names and your opinion on them following it

GM Rezlind - HES A NICE PERSON AND HE HELPED ME ONCE WITH A TICKET I SENT.
GM Asetas - I OFFEN SEE THIS GUY TALKS IN LFG CHANNEL AND AS I CAN SEE IT
HES A VERY SOCIAL PERSON, AND ALWAYS ANSWERS THE QUESTION IN LFG CHANNEL"WHILE IS ONLINE OFC"
Optical - THIS GUY IS VERY HELPFUL AND CARES ABOUT THE PLAYERS,
AND HE FIX THE SERVER WHEN NEEDED smile.gif
A LITLE HELP TO THE STARTERS AND GIVE THEM A LITLE PUSH IN THE BACK LOL,
CUZ WHAT THE MOST STARTERS DO IS ASKING FOR GOLD, INSTEAD OF GAINING THEM BY THERE SELF
NOPE
Worc
Currently my main is Worc

About 8 months

Yes. I have played since release on and off. Highest character was a level 60 Shaman during Vanilla WoW

Monday-Friday I play from about 9am-4pm on and off
Those are my usual hours until I get my home box setup again.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Yes

1337 5p34K?

PST
Monday-Friday on and off between 9am-4pm

I have played every class at least for a week or so.

I hosted my own server during the end of TBC. Ran a Vanilla WoW server for me and about 12 friends.
We missed the old raids so we geared up and did BRS etc.

See 9A

I have great inter-personal skills, and problem solving comes naturally to me.
Customer service has always been a strong aspect of mine.

I love scuba diving, computers, gaming, technology, I have an OLPC and run a custom made distro of Linux on it.

A much better attitude

Rezlind - Always responds to tickets fast!
Opti - Always friendly when I talk to him, and is always open to suggestions
Asetas - Always willing to talk to me for a minute if I have ideas for you guys. Talked in IRC for a few minutes of balance issues(horde/ally wise)

Removing the Battle for IF and Halaa, and creating a Battle Ground that is a combination of the two.
Like AB but the middle flag is the node like in IF. And when you cap it the guards/vendors appear.
Because I can solo the Halaa guards on Worc and Yesiis.

I was banned on Promo for yelling at Rezlind for something stupid.
I was probably complaining about Paladins in FFA arena Stealing all my kills or something.
It was about 7 months ago and I havent been banned/muted since then.

EDIT: During 2006-2007 I was the leader of a counter strike cal team.
We played 1.6 and had about 20 people in my clan. I hosted my own private server(12 slot private with an HLTV slot)
I also hosted my own Vent server, channels for scrims and practice etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.