Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The legend of the ghostly arena team
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > Support And reports
Corrtney
So,I'd need help with a problem of mine regarding,as the title says,a mysterious arena team.
Alright,so this is the arena team in question :

So,as you can see it has a match history a rating and a rank,but! what is that?!No player's in the team,including myself!
and so you know : I did not create this arena team,it mystically appeared in my arena team tab after patching up to 3.2,I'm in no case the creator,nor the owner of this team.

okay so where's the problem? here it is :

"/teamdisband 2v2" does not work as indicates the yellow text in the chat log.
Alright so I can't leave this team,but know aswell that I can not invite anyone to this team,and no one except from me can see this team.If I ask people what they see in my arena tab,they answer that they see my 3v3 team and nothing else,as I do not have a 2v2 nor a 5v5 team,well as you can see,I can't either see my 3v3 team that should be there.

So I then tried creating a new 2v2 arena team,who knows? yellow text says I'm not in one :

and so here's the result :

OSHI- French Client lawlz...Time for a little translation : "Vous faites déjà partie d'une équipe d'arène de ce type." is translated to "You already have an arena team of this type".

Well though luck for me,anyone have (had) this problem and maybe know how to solve it?
If not I'm looking up to you GM's and what not.
Please notice that I have cleared my cache once or twice and the arena team remains.
Drakk
Another thread about this, The team is there. Its just a graph bug for now.
asetas
As Drakk said.

Earlier when were trying to merge down the peaces I didnt know about this myself but it appears that there is a clientside visual bug. Optical is working on the fix
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.