Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WePvP Reqruiting
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > Guild promotion
ursapped
The Guild <WePvP> is a Guild that has just been remade! We Do Pre-Mades, Ironforge, Arena Teams, Halaa Raids, and want to do AV raids soon. We have our own Guild Vent Channel on the Server Vent. We Plan to rise and be the Best of the Best. The Requirments are: You are a Active & Skillful Player, That you have Deadly + Gea, That you have Ventrilo ( No Mic Needed ), And that You have the Addon "Pre-Form Av Enabler" for Pre-mades!. Duel Test will be Given to prove yourself worthy!

"We Dont just PvP, We Define it."

You can PST Pallyrangerh, Ursapped, Daftex, or Ihaveabigdk for Ginvite info when we are online.

<Horde> <Horde> <Horde>

- Thanks Co. GM and Guild Master: Pallyrangerh & Ursapped
ursapped
bump
CyberMe
Don't you needa duel someone to get in?
ursapped
QUOTE (CyberMe @ Aug 12 2009, 10:11 AM) *
Don't you needa duel someone to get in?

Nope smile.gif i dont care to much about making people having to duel to get in. Just the following requirments need to be met.
ursapped
BUmp
bum
guilds are pretty much useless. you cant raid. not enough people to even do premades.
ursapped
QUOTE (bum @ Aug 14 2009, 12:51 PM) *
guilds are pretty much useless. you cant raid. not enough people to even do premades.

There not worthless, there are plenty of people to do Pre-mades the only problem ive seen is people only playing 1 day and then never again, but thats a little issue, if people would just stick around, download a 2 min addon, Pre-mades is why this guild is around.
ursapped
QUOTE (ursapped @ Aug 14 2009, 06:42 PM) *
There not worthless, there are plenty of people to do Pre-mades the only problem ive seen is people only playing 1 day and then never again, but thats a little issue, if people would just stick around, download a 2 min addon, Pre-mades is why this guild is around.

BUMP
Royale
stop bumping for post count.
Syncron
QUOTE (Royale @ Aug 19 2009, 07:12 PM) *
stop bumping for post count.

He posted 5 times in a row and 4 times in the same day saying the same content.

GL with the guild anyway.

wtb Forum moderator =/
Marklar
He wanted his topic to be on the very top of the list, but that's a very stupid way to do it (very stupid reason anyways)
ursapped
QUOTE (ursapped @ Aug 10 2009, 12:13 PM) *
The Guild <WePvP> is a Guild that is forming Fast! We Do Pre-Mades, Ironforge, Arena Teams, Halaa Raids, and want to do AV raids soon. We have our own Guild Vent Channel on the Server Vent. We Plan to rise and be the Best of the Best. The only Requirments are: You are a Active & Skillful Player, That you have Ventrilo ( No Mic Needed ), And that You have the Addon "Pre-Form Av Enabler" for Pre-mades!.(Gear is no Issue, Just be Active and Skillfull)
You can PST 'Pallyrangerh' or 'Ursapped' for Ginvite info when we are online.

<Horde> <Horde> <Horde>

- Thanks Co. GM and Guild Master: Pallyrangerh & Ursapped

Royale
Stop motherfucking bumping your own thread all the time.
ursapped
QUOTE (Royale @ Aug 25 2009, 05:57 PM) *
Stop motherfucking bumping your own thread all the time.

QQ more, o.... and how about you lose some more arena's so i can get my rating higher k thanks.
Marklar
QUOTE (ursapped @ Aug 28 2009, 05:15 AM) *
QQ more, o.... and how about you lose some more arena's so i can get my rating higher k thanks.

ursapped is such a cool guy
this post contained at least 110% awesomeness
Royale
QUOTE (ursapped @ Aug 28 2009, 05:15 AM) *

Yes i'm sure rogue + resto druid is very hard against warlock + holy paladin.
ursapped
This is for you roy. BUMP ph34r.gif
ursapped
QUOTE (ursapped @ Aug 28 2009, 04:59 PM) *
This is for you roy. BUMP ph34r.gif

<3
asetas
http://www.remnantsofchaos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10

1) No spamming, double posting, or 3-4 word replys such as "lol yeah" "cool", posts like this will be deleted and you will be warned.

Warning level increased
ursapped
QUOTE (asetas @ Aug 29 2009, 04:24 AM) *
http://www.remnantsofchaos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10

1) No spamming, double posting, or 3-4 word replys such as "lol yeah" "cool", posts like this will be deleted and you will be warned.

Warning level increased

So, i never did Read the rules i guess.. dont rember seeing them, sorryz
ursapped
Would You Please Delete This Whole Topic, Please and TY. i wanted to make a cleaner 1.
ursapped
QUOTE (ursapped @ Aug 31 2009, 04:49 PM) *
Would You Please Delete This Whole Topic, Please and TY. i wanted to make a cleaner 1.

DELETE THIS TOPIC PLEASE! and thanks <3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.