Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Starting Area!
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > Suggestions
Fell
I want a change in starting area. the main reason is because of lag promlems faced by many alliance. My oppinion on why it lags is because the horde and alliance have to share naxx, although they are in diffrent secions it still causes lag. so if it would be possible to make a diffrent place for the alliance / horde. this will also prevent hackers comming into the alliance or horde section of naxx. please leave your suggestions on the new area. thanks. =D
Brink
The lag on the server is not and will not be caused by the Starting Areas.

The main reason the server is lagging right now, is because the host newly moved to the U.S
If you live in the E.U, you will lag abit, though it will not stay like this forever.

Regarding new Starter Areas, i disagree.
I'm quite satisfied with the starting areas at the moment, though i could suggest adding more teleporting options to the NPC 'Optical'

- Brink
Fell
QUOTE (Brink @ Aug 7 2009, 04:45 PM) *
The lag on the server is not and will not be caused by the Starting Areas.

The main reason the server is lagging right now, is because the host newly moved to the U.S
If you live in the E.U, you will lag abit, though it will not stay like this forever.

Regarding new Starter Areas, i disagree.
I'm quite satisfied with the starting areas at the moment, though i could suggest adding more teleporting options to the NPC 'Optical'

- Brink

Well it would be nice to see some lagg changes. i know alot of people that lagg aswell as me. does anyone know when they could be trying to stop the lagg, other wise there will be no point playing this server. :'(
juxti
opti is trying to fix lag/ do next content patch so be patient
Jack Poe
I live in the US and I'm getting more lag than I was on the old server. Server locale theory is flawed.
Bartimaeus
QUOTE (Jack Poe @ Aug 7 2009, 01:45 PM) *
I live in the US and I'm getting more lag than I was on the old server. Server locale theory is flawed.

This.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.