Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rezlind you have seriosly forgotten how it is to be a GM
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > Support And reports
TheDarkGod
Seriosly not fun.

Yesturday i typed in LFG FOUR times "WHAT CLASS SHOULD I ROLL" since i was bored as hell so i wanted to know what class people wanted me to roll.

After a few seconds i get kicked from the server for the reason "Roll the muted class"

I login back and im muted for 5 days. I login to my other account and apologize. He still says no and mutes me on the other acc.

********************************************************************************

Rezlind you have seriosly forgotten the rules of being a GM.

You always Kick first as a warning before doing any other actions. This is just retarded. Rezlind i have actully seen you ban/mute players alot WITHOUT a warning. ( If its a spammer about another server or a hacker ) Then i understand, But for randomly saying one short sentence 4 times gives me a 5 day mute. Thats like not even spam.

If you want to put in any other then do it

With this kind of bullshit youll get demoted from GM power in no time
Royale
Spamming that will give you a mute for sure dude. Didn't you learn from your previous mute to not spam?
Widge
Is it really that hard not to spam, or type in caps?
Rezlind done the right thing,
1. you did spam, 4 times is enough to call spam (imo)
2. you've had previous mutes for caps/spamming

Lucky you didn't get a temp ban.
Also, isn't a previous mute enough of a warning to not do it?
Treelicker
i totally agree with thedarkgod. point.
TheDarkGod
Dude talking in caps/Saying something a few times is a normal thing to do on the internet.

But on the previous mute i was not banned for talking in caps/spamming. I was banned for arguing with a new GM.

And widge no. Saying one thing 4 times shouldnt give you a 5 day mute. It should be a 12h-3d mute.

And besides. Why didint he warn me? Why did he just kick me and mute? Why did he mute me on the other account? If youve been in this situation youd be like me.
Jack Poe
I was once muted for five days for a two word phrase said (1) one time.
TheDarkGod
QUOTE (Jack Poe @ Aug 5 2009, 01:33 PM) *
I was once muted for five days for a two word phrase said (1) one time.

Then the mute was just retarded
Jack Poe
I don't question Soon. He's never exactly been fair or fond of me.
Syncron
QUOTE (TheDarkGod @ Aug 5 2009, 11:43 AM) *
Dude talking in caps/Saying something a few times is a normal thing to do on the internet.

But on the previous mute i was not banned for talking in caps/spamming. I was banned for arguing with a new GM.

And widge no. Saying one thing 4 times shouldnt give you a 5 day mute. It should be a 12h-3d mute.

And besides. Why didint he warn me? Why did he just kick me and mute? Why did he mute me on the other account? If youve been in this situation youd be like me.

If few times count as 10+

I agree with Widge.

Tbh , I think the GM want you to THINK OVER and CHANGE , not do things over and over again. >_>
Marklar
Mute for spamming is fair. And if you knew you will get a simple kick for the first time, and you were counting on this, then you deserve your immediate mute.
The punishments on this server are "ligh" anyway compared to some other servers I was playing on. But I never had a problem with obeying the rules.

Think twice before you act.
TheDarkGod
A normal question many people ask is a mute? the fuck is this?
Jack Poe
Just be glad he had a legit reason for muting you.
Marklar
QUOTE (TheDarkGod @ Aug 5 2009, 02:45 PM) *

QUOTE (Normal question many people ask)
What class should I roll?

QUOTE (What you did)
WHAT CLASS SHOULD I ROLL
WHAT CLASS SHOULD I ROLL
WHAT CLASS SHOULD I ROLL
WHAT CLASS SHOULD I ROLL

Ya rly, I don't see any difference here.
Brink
If you have gotten a mute before, it's a higher risk of getting a new mute if you have been in voilation of the rules.

Beeing in Voilation of the rules is no excuse, you did what you did, and there's noeone who can change that fact.

The Administrators and Staff of Remnants of Chaos reserve the right to punish players who are found in violation of these rules. Regardless of whether you have read them or not, when you create an account here you are required to state an acceptance of the rules.

- Brink
TheDarkGod
I didint type it like that. Besides you do know theres a spam filter? Ill tell u how it was

WHAT CLASS SHOULD I ROLL ( No awnser after 5 min )

WHAT CLASS SHOULD I ROLL
sumrandomguy: ifjqoifqwoiirqq
WHAT CLASS SHOULD I ROLL?
random2: dwadjioriqor
random 3: ifjqoeifqwoierqw
WHAT CLASS SHOULD I ROLL?!
guin: somethingsomething
WHAT CLASS SHOULD I ROLL?!?!

I had to do that since i got no awnser. then i got mute

EDIT @ BRINK: You seriosly want GM powers do you? Some random new guy helping a whole server, Meens this person wants to be a gm. I seriosly want a gm to check your IP and check around the forums if any other account has this IP too then we will know who you truely are.
Brink
QUOTE (TheDarkGod @ Aug 5 2009, 03:17 PM) *
EDIT @ BRINK: You seriosly want GM powers do you? Some random new guy helping a whole server, Meens this person wants to be a gm. I seriosly want a gm to check your IP and check around the forums if any other account has this IP too then we will know who you truely are.

Be my guest, but for your information I've played here since the early days of RoC, finally joining the forums and calling me a random guy would be wrong.

PS: Helping the community is me, not what i want or how I'm soposed to get there.

If you have a problem with me, too bad.
I don't really care if you've got a problem with me, It's up to you if the glass is half-full of half-emty.

I'm not here to make enemies.
asetas
Rezlind has been with Optical almost since the first hours of old CC.

Just get over with your mute and thats it.

Closed

PS. You can appeal the mute with correct format.
TheDarkGod
mute type: account
mute duration:5 days
Account/Chars affected: Munken
Reason for mute: "Spamming"
GM who muted you: Rezlind
Reason for appealing mute: Want to apologize but rezlind doesnt want to read shit and mutes me instead
TheDarkGod
mute type: account
mute duration:5 days
Account/Chars affected: Munken
Reason for mute: "Spamming"
GM who muted you: Rezlind
Reason for appealing mute: Want to apologize but rezlind doesnt want to read shit and mutes me instead
Brink
Double thread/Post.
TheDarkGod
Asetas told me to make an appeal yknow?
Brink
Yeah well, try THIS compared to THIS

You posted your Mute appeal TWICE.

EDIT:

Same thread.

- Brink
Rezlind
QUOTE (TheDarkGod @ Aug 5 2009, 06:02 AM) *
Seriosly not fun.

Yesturday i typed in LFG FOUR times "WHAT CLASS SHOULD I ROLL" since i was bored as hell so i wanted to know what class people wanted me to roll.

After a few seconds i get kicked from the server for the reason "Roll the muted class"

I login back and im muted for 5 days. I login to my other account and apologize. He still says no and mutes me on the other acc.

********************************************************************************

Rezlind you have seriosly forgotten the rules of being a GM.

You always Kick first as a warning before doing any other actions. This is just retarded. Rezlind i have actully seen you ban/mute players alot WITHOUT a warning. ( If its a spammer about another server or a hacker ) Then i understand, But for randomly saying one short sentence 4 times gives me a 5 day mute. Thats like not even spam.

If you want to put in any other then do it

With this kind of bullshit youll get demoted from GM power in no time

QUOTE (TheDarkGod @ Aug 5 2009, 06:43 AM) *

QUOTE (TheDarkGod @ Aug 5 2009, 07:43 AM) *
Then the mute was just retarded

QUOTE (TheDarkGod @ Aug 5 2009, 08:45 AM) *

QUOTE (TheDarkGod @ Aug 5 2009, 09:17 AM) *
I didint type it like that. Besides you do know theres a spam filter? Ill tell u how it was

WHAT CLASS SHOULD I ROLL ( No awnser after 5 min )

WHAT CLASS SHOULD I ROLL
sumrandomguy: ifjqoifqwoiirqq
WHAT CLASS SHOULD I ROLL?
random2: dwadjioriqor
random 3: ifjqoeifqwoierqw
WHAT CLASS SHOULD I ROLL?!
guin: somethingsomething
WHAT CLASS SHOULD I ROLL?!?!

I had to do that since i got no awnser. then i got mute

I remember warning you about 1 hour after you were unmuted that you were on the fence for another mute if you didn't calm the fuck down. Yet you failed to heed my warnings. Considering you have been muted for what would have been permanently before, due to your pass offenses, you receive double the punishments within the same context. As was said before, be happy I didn't ban you.

On a side note, for some reason you manage to annoy both Optical and myself when you are able to speak. We got along great while you were muted didn't we?

Edit: Thread re-opened and merged with the other two threads you made. Now you can't complain we "aboose ouah powaaahz" by locking your threads.
altox
i lolld

you gotta know Rezlind always take's screenshots before he acts up
and he tracts up ip's to know who the hell you are an/if you done someting wrong in the past

youve bin kicked+muted in the past it sounds fair tbh dont spam or you'll get banhammerd..

--Altox
Norbiit
Rez would be a paladin =O
Rezlind
QUOTE (Norbiit @ Aug 5 2009, 06:45 PM) *
Rez would be a paladin =O

Off-topic I know, but I was testing paladin glyphs at the time of the screenshot tongue.gif.
Norbiit
QUOTE (Rezlind @ Aug 5 2009, 11:12 PM) *
Off-topic I know, but I was testing paladin glyphs at the time of the screenshot tongue.gif.

hahaha =]
xChronicle
Why do you people care if the consequence is temporary?
Jack Poe
'cause I like coming into threads like this where people are complaining about temporary mutes then mentioning that Soon once muted me for five days for saying a two syllable phrase one time in LFG. I didn't petition it either.

Phrase: "I lolled"
Rnge
lol look at the first rez picture, dumbandannoy , OMG the crap Gm's have to read ALL DAY LONG xD
Hiffel
Okay..look. You shouldn't have spammed it. What really gets me here is that you went to apologize to him (if you're telling the truth) and he muted you again. Now THAT is just pure abuse. When someone apologizes, you don't punish them again. That's just cold lol.

EDIT: Never mind. I trust what Rezlind says over you especially after re-reading the posts. You sir, are a royal douche-nozzle.

EDIT#2: And stop making a huge fuss over it you pussy! (pl0x exempt mah trollings :3)
TheDarkGod
for god sake this is an old topic. close it
xChronicle
QUOTE (Hiffel @ Aug 17 2009, 03:41 PM) *
pl0x exempt mah trollings :3

Heh.
LikeIgiveAfudge
Just HORRIBLE the way u treat your fans!!
wangsta
i've been kicked for 2 in /lfg gues times change warnings dont do good anymore but srsly silencing the other ACC O_o thats just beying rude
dumbyourass
come on read rez first picture i say something smells like tuna guess what !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.