Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gear
Remnants of Chaos > General > Suggestion
silsil
well, its not that big of a problem but i was wondering if you guys could at some more gear to the vendors! all i see is a bunch of hateful. It would be cool adding some of the more recent stuff. Maybe some ulduar drops. We need some more variety. When chaos crusade was up there was a bunch of gear out for people to choose from. but like i said, its not a HUGE deal, just letting ya know what i think!
xChronicle
QUOTE (silsil @ Jul 26 2009, 06:38 AM) *
well, its not that big of a problem but i was wondering if you guys could at some more gear to the vendors! all i see is a bunch of hateful. It would be cool adding some of the more recent stuff. Maybe some ulduar drops. We need some more variety. When chaos crusade was up there was a bunch of gear out for people to choose from. but like i said, its not a HUGE deal, just letting ya know what i think!

Optical is working on it.
taralej
Now, after "so much" time, I'd like to ask the same question again (maybe just to refresh this topic rolleyes.gif ). Can You add some more PvE gear to the vendors? I know that's alot of work - adding new NPCs and ~100-200 items to them, but still there are alot of people, who prefer PvPing with PvE gear... mellow.gif

E.g. a week ago I was doing Skirmish arenas with a filthy, nasty rogue who always let me die and then he just killed the 2 guys and he was in PvE gear blink.gif . At first I laughed at him, but then again: PvE gear gives more stats (save for stamina and resilience), so it made sense. wink.gif
xChronicle
QUOTE (taralej @ Aug 24 2009, 11:19 PM) *
Now, after "so much" time, I'd like to ask the same question again (maybe just to refresh this topic rolleyes.gif ). Can You add some more PvE gear to the vendors? I know that's alot of work - adding new NPCs and ~100-200 items to them, but still there are alot of people, who prefer PvPing with PvE gear... mellow.gif

E.g. a week ago I was doing Skirmish arenas with a filthy, nasty rogue who always let me die and then he just killed the 2 guys and he was in PvE gear blink.gif . At first I laughed at him, but then again: PvE gear gives more stats (save for stamina and resilience), so it made sense. wink.gif

Gotta vote for the PvE gear as it's mostly from Ulduar I believe.
taralej
QUOTE (xChronicle @ Aug 25 2009, 01:27 AM) *
Gotta vote for the PvE gear as it's mostly from Ulduar I believe.
That's what I meant, I would like this gear added to vendors. If I can get 226ilvl PvP gear, why shouldn't I be able to get PvE gear as well mellow.gif ? Even worse, I can only get PvE gear up to 200ilvl. That's not even heroic Naxx sad.gif
Nebbyz
I always hated PvE gear pvp... newbies would suffer allot if opti is goin 2 add tier 8, though I always liked variety, + blizz epic fails with pvp gear in WOTLK (looks the same, andd wwooooowww, furi has a bit different shoulders.. :s), in TBC u had a choice and even had to think a bit when choosing ur gear, not in WoTLK. :S

(WoTLK = epic PHAAAAIL)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.