Because of the nature of private realms there will be a large number of bugs encountered while you play, some of which will be game breaking and others not so much.
All bugs can be reported on the forums but there are ones we are particularly interested in and must be reported.

When you encounter a bug, ask yourself these questions

1): Does this bug effect everyone, my class, my character, or other?

2): Can i play without this bugged feature?

3): Does the bug give me an unfair advantage or disadvantage

4): Will fixing the bug take alot of time and will it be worth fixing it over another bug?

This will help you to decide on how serious the bug is.
The scale is from 0-3, 3 being the worst.
Example of a level 3 bug: Doing X with Y Equipped crashes the server
Example of a level 2 bug: Equpping and casting spell X causes me to run really fast forever or deal XX amount of damage
Example of a level 1 bug: Casting spell X does nothing!
Example of a level 0 bug: Casting spell X Does X damage but does not stun the target!

Once you have encountered the bug, you will then need to attempt to reproduce it and make sure it is easily reproducable, this will be needed in order for me and other staff to try find and then fix the bug.

Important, remember to RELOG AND TRY AGAIN, often this can fix a number of bugs

Reporting the bug

Follow these steps when reporting the bug

1): Login to these forums and navigate to the bug section and press "New topic" [BUG][LEVEL][KEY WORD]
2): In your topic name include an appropriate name for the bug as well as the level. EG [BUG][3][Heroic strike]
3): In the topic description box place a short description of the bug
4): In the main body of your post include an exact step by step guide on how to reproduce the bug, as well as your characters name and an indepth explanation of what it is doing wrong and what it should be doing. This is very important, i do not understand how all spells in the game work, and i need as much information from you as i can get. Do not be afraid to create a wall of text, i have high resistance against them and it wont crit me wink.gif
5): Post the thread and wait for a response. If it is not responded to do not be alarmed, i either was too lazy to reply or will work on it when i have time, ie i am fixing more important issues.

Happy testing!