Full Version: ROC Vent
Remnants of Chaos > News and announcements > News
optical
Vent status: Offline (Permanent)

We have now got a vent.

Details are:

Host: vent.remnantsofchaos.com
Port: 20297

There are a couple of public channels and so on.

There are also private channels avaliable for guilds and groups of friends and so on.

You can apply for a private channel at: http://www.remnantsofchaos.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=1063

I will be hiring a few vent mods soon as well since i doubt i will be on vent that often.

Enjoy
Hellohi
About time smile.gif in all seriousness vent ftw.
Jolz/Loops
me ftw
Alexisftw
QUOTE (Jolz/Loops @ Jul 8 2009, 01:24 PM) *
me ftw

i declare this vent run by me.

all your channels are belong to us.
Alucard
Not that anyone comes on it...I've been sitting here all day and I've seen not a soul.

EDIT: I had the default port setting but with the vent's host name and yet it still worked, so now I've changed it /facepalm.
Jack Poe
QUOTE (Alucard @ Jul 8 2009, 01:53 PM) *
Not that anyone comes on it...I've been sitting here all day and I've seen not a soul.

I'm still at work. :/
Blew
sorry but what kind of vent do u need? i got 2.1-2.3 but it dosent let me connect
Alucard
QUOTE (Blew @ Jul 8 2009, 03:33 PM) *
sorry but what kind of vent do u need? i got 2.1-2.3 but it dosent let me connect

Latest runs fine, download link here.
Bartimaeus
QUOTE (Blew @ Jul 8 2009, 10:33 AM) *

I'm having trouble connecting too. I put in the server name and stuff and the message was "Contacting server," and it was taking awhile, so I thought I'd just give it some time. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, exercised, ate breakfast, and came back to my computer (30 minutes have passed), and it still says, "Contacting server."
optical
Recheck your details and version. We are using the latest one. (3.0.3 i think it is)
Bartimaeus
QUOTE (optical @ Jul 8 2009, 11:24 AM) *
Recheck your details and version. We are using the latest one. (3.0.3 i think it is)

My Internet was acting retarded..... I system restored, and re-installed my vent for nothing..... Now I have no-one to talk to because I don't think I belong in any of the other rooms and no-one is in the main lobby. sad.gif
Blew
QUOTE (Alucard @ Jul 8 2009, 03:41 PM) *
Latest runs fine, download link here.

thx alot wink.gif
Tetris/Toad

Blew you still mad becuz I lolbushed you?
Vroomm
vent ftw?!
Syncron
Vent be down too nao =(
optical
yeah its dead
Syncron
last time i was on it , there were so many unknown people in it lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.