> ~ Arrive ~ GM Application[**-]{W}
Arrive
post Aug 25 2009, 10:37 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,255

Arrive's GM Application

1:: What is your most used in-game name, otherwise known as your "Main" character?

Arrive

2:: How long have you played on Remnants of Chaos?

I have played for about a month and a half.

3:: Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft and if you have, for how long?

I have played retail WoW since June 2006.

4:: What is your average daily playing time? Please be as accurate as possible.

I play about 2-3 hours a day.

5A:: What country or state do you live in? Fluent English is a requirement, do you fulfill that requirement?

I live in Texas and I speak fluent English.

5B:: Do you know any secondary languages? If so, please list them.

N/A

6:: What hours do you normally play and please indicate your time zone?

2-3 hours. I live in the Central time zone.

7:: How many different classes have you played on Remnants of Chaos?

I have decent knowledge of all of them. (Doesn't mean I'm good at all of them tongue.gif)

8:: How old are you?

9A:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master or related experience?

Yes.

9B:: If you have, where and for how long? Please provide as much detailed information as possible. If you haven't any past experience, please input 'N/A' in the field below.

I have GMed at a server called NaxpGaming and Alfer's Dream Realm. I GMd at Naxpgaming for about 5 months and quit because of what was happening to the servers. (Turning good PvP servers into custom 100000000 + stats). At Alfer's Dream Realm, I was a Lead Game Master that hired/fired/trained the GMs.

10:: Give a reason (or more) why you should be selected as GM for Remnants of Chaos:

I beleive that with me as GM I will be able to create a great playing environment for the players, and having had GM experience, I won't have too many nagging questions. smile.gif

11:: Give us some general information about yourself here.

I have been a fan of WoW since I started, and have been interested in private servers since I heard about them. I enjoy some sports like basketball, and I play the Cello.

12:: What can you contribute to Remnants of Chaos that other applicants cannot?

I have a decent knowledge of the game, GM experience, and the drive and motivation to work and become the best.

13:: What is your opinion of the current staff, list their names and your opinion on them following it.[/fomt]

GM Rezlind: He does his job and answers tickets fast, I respect him. He's a great CoD player :0

GM Asetas: This GM is great, responds to you almost instantly when you ask a question in LFG channel. Asestas is an all around hard worker.

GM Vip3r: I have seen you online once, chatting in the LFG channel.

Optical: I have seen you online many times, you are great at developing and you actually care about the players. I've read the Bug Report forums, you always seem to be willing to help and fix things.

The names I have listed above are the ones I have seen ingame. It could be that the GMs I left out have a different time zone so I never catch them, if so, I apologize.

14:: Name one thing you think would improve Remnants of Chaos furthermore?

Tending to the players needs and answering tickets as fast as possible, it's no fun to have a ticket up for 3 days. I would also think that chatting with the players and helping them find things in the mall would be great, as new players would likely stay on the server because of someones nice actions.

15:: Have you ever been banned or muted?

No.

~~~

If you cannot read some of the questions because of the colors I have chosen, highlighting the answer will help you. Thank you.

I'm smarter than the average noob.

--------------------

Thanks to Zukiros for the signature.

Questionable - Gnome Warrior

Arrive- Undead Rogue
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:44 AM