Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> chewy's gm app[**]{W}, *food in here*
omfgydontudi
post Aug 24 2009, 06:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 596

1:: What is your most used in-game name, otherwise known as your "Main" character?

chewy
2:: How long have you played on Remnants of Chaos?

i played back on old cc i was one of the twin resto druids with the donater staff omfgydontudi so about 2 years
3:: Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft and if you have, for how long?

yes i have, i started playin retail 3-4 years ago, after getting account hacked and locked i switched to chaos
4:: What is your average daily playing time? Please be as accurate as possible.
2-6 hours

5A:: What country or state do you live in? Fluent English is a requirement, do you fulfill that requirement?
i live in California in the United States

5B:: Do you know any secondary languages? If so, please list them.
no

6:: What hours do you normally play and please indicate your time zone?
between 3 and 7 p.m

7:: How many different classes have you played on Remnants of Chaos?
ive played on every class, had every class fully geared aside from enhancement shammy and feral druid

8:: How old are you?

im 16 as of july
9A:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master or related experience?

when i first found out about private servers me and a friend of mine made our own server, after seeing how difficult the mangos was, we disbanded it
9B:: If you have, where and for how long? Please provide as much detailed information as possible. If you haven't any past experience, please input 'N/A' in the field below.

^^ not very much
10:: Give a reason (or more) why you should be selected as GM for Remnants of Chaos:

if im selected as a gm for ROC i will be able to relieve some of the E headache that REZ and OPTI and all the other gms on ROC get every day
11:: Give us some general information about yourself here.

i wouldnt say that wow is my life but i do contibute a large amount of time to it, i like servers that are balanced and pvp is my fuel for wow
12:: What can you contribute to Remnants of Chaos that other applicants cannot?
more relieved players and gms who can allow themselves to relax while playing instead of having to handle an overflow of tickets all day
13:: What is your opinion of the current staff, list their names and your opinion on them following it.
opti is amazing i know youve put alot and done so much for ROC and cc already and rezlind, youre the man
I.e.

GM Rezlind - [Opinion]

14:: Name one thing you think would improve Remnants of Chaos furthermore?
having admins focus more on player skills and abilities instead of adding the new patch info and expansions
15:: Have you ever been banned or muted? no
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:38 AM