Closed TopicStart new topic
> Wangsta's App[**]{E}
wangsta
post Aug 22 2009, 12:31 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,003

So here we go ... after getting denied on CC i will try my chanses on RoC maybe they will remember the good side of me (dont think i have a bad side but hey) GM Application

1:: What is your most used in-game name, otherwise known as your "Main" character?
like back in CC, Ciment and Ikillemo (now Vexy)

2:: How long have you played on Remnants of Chaos?
well as soon as my sadness from CC closing went away (never stoped thinking about CC either ) 01 -July 09
give - take 2-3 days
3:: Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft and if you have, for how long?
Yes, i had a 60 lvl Warrior (Pre-BC) dont play retail scince TBC (i dont give money to play GAMES anymore smile.gif )
good times smile.gif
4:: What is your average daily playing time? Please be as accurate as possible.
Preaty random 30 mins. - 9 hrs. realy depends on what work i have to do feelings daily plans etc. 2-4 hrs. is the most common

5A:: What country or state do you live in? Fluent English is a requirement, do you fulfill that requirement?
I live in Bulgaria, yes i know English realy good (as a matter of fact there is this guy comming from the UK next to make a course on pastries and i m gonna be a trasnlator smile.gif )

5B:: Do you know any secondary languages? If so, please list them.
Yes, theese are all the languages i know : Bulgarian, Serbian, English, German, little bit of French and medium Russian

6:: What hours do you normally play and please indicate your time zone?
my time zone is (+2:00 GMT) 09:30 - 24:00 i gues sometimes a little more till 02:30 MAX

7:: How many different classes have you played on Remnants of Chaos?
All classes and specs on CC, Druids Hunters Mages Warlocks at the moment (will make my other characters as soon as i gear my current chars. )

8:: How old are you?
I am 16 years old

9A:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master or related experience?

YES

9B:: If you have, where and for how long? Please provide as much detailed information as possible. If you haven't any past experience, please input 'N/A' in the field below.

its a long list so here it goes :
Friend's server 1.12.x : about 2 months, me him + 4 more GM's just dowing experiments and having fun
Freeminded 1.12.x : 1-2 months, x20 server ( 450-550 population )
World of Azzinoth 2.x-2.x : (dont remember patches) , me + 4GM's 40-60 population (thats where my event ideas realy got nice smile.gif )
My server 2.x-2.3.4: me + some friends making realy neet event material and just having fun !
My friend's server 3.0.9: just hanging out, having a confferense call on skype (3-4 people) browsing whats new in WotLk

10:: Give a reason (or more) why you should be selected as GM for Remnants of Chaos:
I think i can realy devote a lot to RoC so it can persue its past glories as CC. I can fill the postion of Event Manager/ developer (as in evrything i can share and opti can realise)

11:: Give us some general information about yourself here.
Well, i m 16 i study at the National High School of Finance and Business (NHSFB) i like basketball, soccer and volleyball (real good at basketball two smile.gif ). I like to push myself to the limits as much as i can, a good day out whit friends dowing stuff. I m a newbie - to - medium Potoshop and After effects user i like taking a day off gaming and just do something from a blank page happy.gif . I realy like using smileys it just makes my day happier !

12:: What can you contribute to Remnants of Chaos that other applicants cannot?
Unlike other applicants i can share realy bright and nice ideas, projects you name it most of them are realy unique that me and friends made up. I always bring/recrit fresh players to Roc (like i did on CC) and i always like to help players and i am shure that i have never turned down anyone when it comes to my part of helping. As soon as i get home i will get on some projects in "mission imposible"
13:: What is your opinion of the current staff, list their names and your opinion on them following it.

Nothing out of the ordinary just like old times ... the good times . I make a ticket, i get a respawn isnt that enough ? smile.gif (kick/ban/mute players that did desirve it )

14:: Name one thing you think would improve Remnants of Chaos furthermore?
Generaly i will try to improove (whit the help of evryone ofcourse) the gameplay (as in "yeah guys realy nice BG" etc. ), server rating (as in "dude you gotta switch to that server its so cool and there are a lot of people ) , population whatever we goal to do smile.gif

15:: Have you ever been banned or muted?

Me, no. I did get a warning on CC but i gave my apologies to whom i offended (didnt loose even 1 penalty point). My brother got locked for getting on top of the Arena once (like i told him 20 times not to go there ! )

Thats pretty much it /salute !

--------------------
o hai .... ima p3wn joo !
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:08 PM