Closed TopicStart new topic
> Sherm's GM APP[**]{W}
sherm
post Aug 27 2009, 09:14 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,297

1:: What is your most used in-game name, otherwise known as your "Main" character?
Sherm, but i have been playing my paladin alot lately blueragebar. so i would have to say they are tied.

2:: How long have you played on Remnants of Chaos?
Ever since it came out i heard that Chaos Crusade was back and i almost shit a brick, but come to find it av realm owned and operated by opti woot woot.

3:: Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft and if you have, for how long?
i have played retail since little bit after patch 2.1 so i would say 10-15 days after 07/10/2007

4:: What is your average daily playing time? Please be as accurate as possible.
I play WoW atleast 4-5 hours a day.

5A:: What country or state do you live in? Fluent English is a requirement, do you fulfill that requirement?
I live in Reno NV USA, yes i speak fluent english

5B:: Do you know any secondary languages? If so, please list them.
I took Spanish class but did not do so great wink.gif

6:: What hours do you normally play and please indicate your time zone?
I normoly play from 4-10pm, Pacific time zone -7 hours.

7:: How many different classes have you played on Remnants of Chaos?
I have played every class in the game and death knight on retail.

8:: How old are you?
I am 17 turning 18 in june

9A:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master or related experience?
Yes i have ran my own server for just couple freinds back in 2.4.3. i also had a app in for gm on chaos world back in chaos crusade, i was told i was going to be accepted. while flicker was working on fun realm app's we got the DMCA so i never got the chance.

9B:: If you have, where and for how long? Please provide as much detailed information as possible. If you haven't any past experience, please input 'N/A' in the field below.
Said in above question oops.

10:: Give a reason (or more) why you should be selected as GM for Remnants of Chaos:
I respect my fellow players, love to help and do ticket i no the feeling having to wait days for a simple ticket to be answered.

11:: Give us some general information about yourself here.
I'm a senior in high school. I have a lot of experience with World of warcraft. I love to play the game and just chill most of the time.

12:: What can you contribute to Remnants of Chaos that other applicants cannot?
I have past experience even though i am a little rusty been a while since i touched gm/admin commands so might need a refresher course. Its really hard to get on my bad side so i will always be nice to all the players no matter how dumb or annoying he/she is.

13:: What is your opinion of the current staff, list their names and your opinion on them following it.
the only ones i no are opti and rezlind which i only have a positive opinion on, i do not really drool when i see a gm talking so i don't remember the names.

14:: Name one thing you think would improve Remnants of Chaos furthermore?
If there was one thing i could improve just by the click of a button it would be the amount of players that play.

15:: Have you ever been banned or muted?
No i have never been banned nor muted.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:59 AM