IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Blackys gm app[**]{E}, WEll here we go again ;(.
TARP
post Aug 25 2009, 05:00 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 543

Heluu Guys =).

So ima make my 2 try ....

1:: What is your most used in-game name, otherwise known as your "Main" character?
Blackspells Ud Male..

2:: How long have you played on Remnants of Chaos?
Beta stage.

3:: Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft and if you have, for how long?
Ye in Vanilla for a year smile.gif.

4:: What is your average daily playing time? Please be as accurate as possible.
Depends Now when im in school maybe 4-5h and Weekends around 8.

5A:: What country or state do you live in? Fluent English is a requirement, do you fulfill that requirement?
Sweden , Ye fluent english.

5B:: Do you know any secondary languages? If so, please list them.
Romanian/serbian Ofc Swedish and English.

6:: What hours do you normally play and please indicate your time zone?
Gmt +1 , From 16:00 to around 20:00 School days , Weekends From like 11:00 to 19:00.

7:: How many different classes have you played on Remnants of Chaos?
2 , Warlock and Feral drood ;O.

8:: How old are you?

9A:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master or related experience?
No

9B:: If you have, where and for how long? Please provide as much detailed information as possible. If you haven't any past experience, please input 'N/A' in the field below.
N/A

10:: Give a reason (or more) why you should be selected as GM for Remnants of Chaos:
I think when i want to make a thing im make its not sit whole day an read tickets i can really help with the forums at the same time. But on the other side i really wanna be gm since i can help with many things. Im not writing this since i think its fun , its since i really want to help the server GROW and wish you good luck with it. So i can get my knowledge to the server.

11:: Give us some general information about yourself here.
Well my name is Marinel , And im going second grade in school to become a Business man. Also i like to play soccer and hang out with friends on the weekends. Last but not least I live in a city calld Göteborg.

12:: What can you contribute to Remnants of Chaos that other applicants cannot?
Well, I can bring very quick and active pair of hands, which are here to help the players with their requests, and some sense of humor depanding on which situation we are at wink.gif.

13:: What is your opinion of the current staff, list their names and your opinion on them following it.]
Everyone is good in their own way i mean everyone is doing a great job.

Special gift is to opti witch puts alot of time on the server with the coding etc , I respect that.

14:: Name one thing you think would improve Remnants of Chaos furthermore?
One thing that i think would improve the server better is if we have better support for things (I dont know what) My Opinion.

15:: Have you ever been banned or muted?
Muted yes , Not banned ..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:17 PM