IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Skra's Gm App[**]{E}, an app by skra...
Skra
post Aug 24 2009, 09:43 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,252

GM Application

1:: What is your most used in-game name, otherwise known as your "Main" character?
a orc hunter called skra

2:: How long have you played on Remnants of Chaos?
i played on the old caos crusade..... so about 2 years now... use to play a ele orc shaman claled songorgil

3:: Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft and if you have, for how long?
yeah been playing it since beta.... currently stopped playing cause i have finished all current raid content

4:: What is your average daily playing time? Please be as accurate as possible.
about 10 hours or so.... depends

5A:: What country or state do you live in? Fluent English is a requirement, do you fulfill that requirement?
i live in victoria... which is in australia

5B:: Do you know any secondary languages? If so, please list them.
can't say i do unless bullshit is classed as a language

6:: What hours do you normally play and please indicate your time zone?

anywhere from 9 am to 10 pm GMT+10

7:: How many different classes have you played on Remnants of Chaos?
all of them.. got a full furious ele shaman... nad working on a few others.. have every class under wraps

8:: How old are you?

9A:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master or related experience?
um i played on my own private server years ago.... but nothing big.. know a lot of commands

9B:: If you have, where and for how long? Please provide as much detailed information as possible. If you haven't any past experience, please input 'N/A' in the field below.
own personal server that i screwed around with.... bc patched

10:: Give a reason (or more) why you should be selected as GM for Remnants of Chaos:
um... i know the ruls.. so i wouldnt abuse my power of gm... but i am a polite easy patient guy... willing to work and have fun at the same time

11:: Give us some general information about yourself here.
um 22 year old pca ( personal care assistant) i look after old people in nursing homes... currently sick of retail cause they need to bring out new stuff for me to kill...

12:: What can you contribute to Remnants of Chaos that other applicants cannot?
an aussie accent??

13:: What is your opinion of the current staff, list their names and your opinion on them following it.

I.e.

GM Rezlind - [Opinion] hehe my guild name says it all <slept with rezlind> nice person.. very well into and know wat they are doing

14:: Name one thing you think would improve Remnants of Chaos furthermore?
maybe trying to find a new place to pvp besides av.. like isle of conquest or something??! tongue.gif
15:: Have you ever been banned or muted?
no.....too good for that... i know the rules.... hence no need to be banned
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:04 PM